We know how irritating it can be waiting for weeks on end to receive an order. At Bint Noir there is no made-to-order service. All our products are available and ready for immediate dispatch.
We aim to dispatch all items within 48 hours of the order being placed. Once the order has been dispatched you will receive a confirmation email along with a tracking number. This can be entered on the postal companies’ website to check the status of your parcel delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
All orders within the UK will be sent out via Royal Mail if Standard Delivery is chosen at the checkout. Standard Delivery is charged at £3.99 and will take approximately 3-5 working days to arrive. We offer a Next Day Delivery service through DPD at a fee of £9.99. To ensure that your items arrive the next working day, orders must be placed by 12pm GMT. We cannot guarantee orders placed after this time will be shipped on the same day.
All UK orders placed above £100 will automatically qualify for free shipping.
International shipping is available for our customers living outside of the UK. All international orders will be shipped through Royal Mail or DPD depending on the weight of the total order and your exact delivery location. Prices for this will vary from country to country as follows:
Europe – £12.99
This covers the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria (EU), Azerbaijan, Azores (EU), Balearic Islands (EU), Belarus, Belgium (EU), Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria (EU), Canary Islands, Corsica (EU), Croatia, Cyprus (EU), Czech Republic (EU), Denmark (EU), Estonia (EU), Faroe Islands, Finland (EU), France (EU), Georgia, Germany (EU), Gibraltar (EU), Greece (EU), Greenland, Hungary (EU), Iceland, Irish Republic (EU), Italy (EU), Kzakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgystan, Latvia (EU), Liechtenstein, Lithuania (EU), Luxembourg (EU), Macedonia, Madeira (EU), Malta (EU), Moldova, Monaco (EU), Montenegro, Netherlands (EU), Norway, Poland (EU), Portugal (EU), Romania (EU), Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia (EU), Slovenia (EU), Spain (EU), Sweden (EU), Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Vatican City State.
World Zone 1 – £17.99
This covers the following countries: North America, South America, Africa, Middle East, Far East and South East Asia.
World Zone 2 – £18.99
This covers the following countries: Australia, Belau, British Indian Ocean Territory, Christmas Island (Indian Ocean), Christmas Island (Pacific Ocean), Cocos Islands, Cook Island, Coral Sea Island, Fiji, French Polynesia, French South Antarctic Territory, Keeling, Kiribati, Macao, Nauru Island, New Caledonia, New Zealand, New Zealand Antarctic Territory, Niue Island, Norfolk Island, Norwegian Antarctic Territory, Papua New Guinea, People’s Democratic Republic of Laos, Pitcairn Island, Republic of Singapore, Solomon Islands, Tahiti, Tokelau Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, US Samoa and Western Samoa.
To find out the exact delivery charges for a specific country proceed to the checkout with the items you wish to purchase in the basket. Enter the country and postcode you wish to send to and the fees will be updated automatically on the order summary page.
- Saturday and Sunday are not considered to be working days, nor are public holidays.
- All delivery charges stated on this page are for orders with a maximum total weight of 2kg. This is roughly equivalent to the weight of 3 abayas or 2 abayas and 2 inner slips. If an order exceeds 2kg, these values will increase slightly depending on the final weight of your purchased items. To find out the exact delivery charge for your order, add your items to the basket and enter your postal address at the checkout. Before confirming your order, there will be a page breaking down these fees. At this point, you do have the option of cancelling without being charged.
- For international purchases, orders with a maximum total weight exceeding 2kg incur significantly higher shipping costs. We aim to offer cheaper costs in the future; in the meantime, we recommend that you split your purchase into more than one order so you can reduce the shipping charges.
- In the unlikely event that we find an order exceeds the weight calculated on our website, we may contact you with a revised shipping cost based on the correct order weight.
- Orders with more than one item at a time may arrive in several packages.
- Once the item has been shipped, our couriers are responsible for delivering your parcel. Please be aware that during busy periods and public holidays there may be delays with postal services. We cannot control or prevent such delays; however in most cases we will aim to notify our customers beforehand should there be any. Please take this into consideration and allow a few extra days for your package to arrive. If more than 5 working days pass and you still have not received your order, send us an email at [email protected] and we will do all we can to resolve the issue for you.
- All parcels will require a delivery signature so please ensure that somebody is home to receive it. If nobody is home to receive the goods, our couriers will attempt to leave your parcel with a neighbour and if successful, a notification card will be left through your letterbox notifying you of which neighbour to collect your parcel from.
- It is your – the customer’s – responsibility to collect your parcel from a neighbour in the event that no one was present at your home and our couriers left the parcel with a neighbour. If you do not wish to have your parcel left with a neighbour or would like to have it left with a specific neighbour, please enter this in your order notes at the checkout. If you fail to do this, we are not to be held responsible for any claims of missing parcels once we receive a signature with proof of delivery.
- In the event of a failed delivery attempt, you will be left a calling card through the letterbox instructing you to arrange a re-delivery directly with the courier company. Parcels are only held for a limited number of days by the courier before being returned back to us. Therefore we advise you to arrange your re-delivery as soon as possible. If you fail to retrieve your parcel within the days given and the items are returned back to us, you will be obliged to pay another shipping fee to have them shipped out to you a second time. If you decide you no longer want to receive the order, the initial shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
- If you reject a delivery attempt following a confirmed order, the initial shipping fees and any incurred courier charges for returning the parcel to us will be deducted from your refund.
- If your order qualified for free delivery but after receiving the goods you initiate an exchange request, the full shipping costs will be deducted from the value of your order if the original order value falls below the free delivery threshold due to the exchange request.
- If you are living outside the UK, once your package has reached its destination country, you may incur custom fees which you will have to pay before you can receive your package. Bint Noir is not responsible for any fees or duties charged by your government nor do we have any control over this.
- Similarly, any customs charges from UK customs for packages returned to Bint Noir by international customers will be rejected. We will not take responsibility for paying these fees or any other fees charged by the courier service. Therefore, please make sure you complete the customs declaration form correctly. Visit our returns and exchanges page and/or email us at [email protected] for more information.
- For international orders, in rare cases we may contact you with a revised shipping fee if requested by the courier service due to your exact location or the total weight of your parcel.
- Any problems that arise due to insufficient or incorrect address information being provided by the customer will not be the responsibility of Bint Noir and any charges that are incurred as a consequence must be paid by the customer. This includes (but is not limited to) re-shipping of the order.
- We take great measures to ensure our products are safely and securely packaged upon shipping. Should any damage (or loss) occur to any of the items during transit, the responsibility lies with the courier service and not Bint Noir. We will do our best to assist you in resolving the issue as swiftly as possible.